mhonarc-dev

[bug #32534] non-ascii characters are displayed incorrectly

2011-02-18 09:40:17
Follow-up Comment #5, bug #32534 (project mhonarc):

Again, without the *original raw mail data* and configuration
the archive maintainers are using, I cannot provide any help.

You will need to contact the archive maintainers to see
if they are willing to share the raw mail data and their
configuration.  If they are concerned about privacy,
such information can be sent to me via private mail.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?32534>