mhonarc-dev

Re: Sympa community wishes to update and maintain MHonArc

2020-01-27 03:32:58
[Cc'ing mhonarc-dev list since it is relevant]

MHonArc is distributed under the GPL, so you are free to modify and
redistribute as specified by the GPL.

I have no objections if you want to take over sustainment of mhonarc.  I
have not touched it in a long time, so it will be good to have someone do
the updates need to work with later versions of Perl 5.

Source is maintained in CVS, but the repo is not publicly accessible. You
can start afresh with a new repo, but if you really need access to the CVS
repo and history, I can see about packaging it up.  Been awhile since I
accessed it.

--ewh