mhonarc-users

Re: Wanted: HyperMail Done Right

1995-12-27 14:25:15
0. Support MIME ala mhonarc.

Note: I hope to get a Perl 5 fix out soon for mhonarc to properly
process multipart messages.  I've done the fix, but would like to add a
few other things before the next release.

Another problem with MHonarc, is that it doesn't handle quoted-unreadable
header fields. Check out my From: field for an example...

You're correct.  That is RFC 1522.  I'd like to support 1522, but it is
not a pressing desire.  Plus, it will take some investigation to see
how the mapping from various character sets can map to existing
implementations of HTML.

I'm open to contributions.

        --ewh