mhonarc-users

TITLE request for next version

1996-02-18 17:19:12
For the next version, it would be great if we could specify different text
for the TITLE and the H1 that appears at the top of the index page.  The
TITLE needs to be straight ascii so that it makes sense when people
bookmark the page.  The H1 can contain graphics and formatting (which I'd
like to use).

Thanks,
Nancy

FYI, here's the relevant section from the docs:

Title

The title of the index page is controlled by the M2H_TITLE environment
variable, the TITLE resource element, or the -title command-line option.
The text for the title is placed in the HTML TITLE element of the index
page, and the text also occurs at the very top of the body in a H1
element.