mhonarc-users

Re: How to work with other RE:-prefixes?

1996-04-17 05:58:34
Thanks, changing the increase_subject and decrease_subject sort
routines worked just fine.

Well not everything worked fine. I have a couple of  (DOS) batch-files
do different things and start Mhonarc. This did not work quite right
today until I changed some directory-locations. What _seems_ to be the
problem:

   Windows 95 long filenames may be translated correctly from
   the command-line but not in batch-files.

Only a win95-problem, I know, but maybe of relevance to some?

Stefan

--
  Stefan Klit Søndergaard, sks(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  list-owner Kirke & Teologi (@pobox.com)