mhonarc-users

Need to reindex

1996-05-09 10:57:39
I just had a drive space crash last week, where I lost the maillist.html,
threads.html, and .mhonarc.db file for one of my archives.  I was not
saving the messages separately (at least not automatically), so while
I still have all the msg*.html files, I don't know how to recreate
the database so MHonarc will be able to pick them up again.

Any easy suggestions?  I am using MHonarc 1.11... I've not upgraded
because I didn't need the MIME support and wasn't sure how easy the
upgrade would be.

Thanks,
--
Ben Combee, CAD Software Developer, cryptography fan, WWW guru
Motorola > MIMS > MSPG > CTSD > Advanced ICs > Austin Design Center > CAD