mhonarc-users

e-mail addresses

1996-06-12 11:19:26
Hi all,

I'm new in this mailing list... and to MHonArc!

My concern is about e-mail addresses. Currently MHonArc does accept the
slash character "/" in addresses. I would like them to be accepted.

I could not manage to understand the perl script (as I have almost no
time to...) and I would greatly appriciate if anyone knows how to do
this as MHonArc is definitively great and very usefull for me (and my
collegues).

regards,

--
Guillaume Oget
Hewlett-Packard France                                  Telnet: 779-6504