mhonarc-users

creating a link to the original message, translating months names

1997-03-20 10:04:55
I have 2 problems :

1- In each  msgXXXXX.html file, I would like to create a link to the textual
   file containing the original message ; I found no variable containing the
   path of the file.  How can I do this ?

2- I use <WEEKDAYS> and <MONTHS> to translate names of days and months ;
   the days are well translated, the months are not.

Best regards,

Odile Germès

Odile Germès    CRI - Université de Rennes 1    tél : 02 99 84 71 22
                Campus de Beaulieu              fax : 02 99 84 71 11
                35042 Rennes Cedex - France