mhonarc-users

Re: ANNOUNCE (and request for feedback)

1997-03-29 20:14:01
Discovered that Achim thoughtfully supplies the mbox files for this
group on his web site, so I whipped up a few months of discussion into
a test archive from which you can try out marc-search 4.0a without
trying to imagine a chronology at the same time.  I've also supplied
some illustrations of the configuration file.

http://eee.uci.edu/indiv/friedman/mhonarc/

This won't be here for too long, but I'll send an announcement around
once it's found a permanent home.

Suggestions/ comments/ professions of heartfelt gratitude and even the
occasional "you fool!" are welcome -> friedman(_at_)uci(_dot_)edu

Eric
--
Eric D. Friedman
friedman(_at_)uci(_dot_)edu