mhonarc-users

Threading Issues

1997-06-04 09:11:23
Hey everone!
        I had two questions:
1) Is is possible to turn off threading.  Lets say a person likes having
two indexes, but doesn't want the threading to interfer with the
cronlogical sorting in that index. Meanwhile, the main index can sort by
subject.  So in effect you can have two indexes...one subject, one date
2) If I can't turn off threading, I have the threading be a little less
strict?  For instance, I  have a subject title:

A Message Subject

Right now I have to have the exact same title.  Is there a way to have the
threading work a bit less strict? Like

RE:A Message Subject

        If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
                                Hutson