mhonarc-users

Get a Free Digital Satellite Dish

1997-08-06 20:00:54
 Dear Friend,

 We certainly DO NOT want to send ANY email to ANYONE who
does not want it.  We believe that the following material can be of
 help to you.  If you prefer not to  receive our notices,
 please HIT REPLY and type "REMOVE" in the
 subject field and you WILL be removed from the mailing list.

 LOOK !! Yes its True.....

    GO DIGITAL!  - Learn How to Get a FREE Digital Satillite System, With
Nothing to Buy!
    Just  Agree to Pay for Installation and try OUR CHANNEL for One Month!
Special Rates
    for Canadians!  We Are the Fastest Growing Satellite ,TV Programming and
Products Group
    on the Internet.  Just Imagine if you could get PAID for Every Person Who
Watches
    SatilliteTV thru You. Thats Right!  We can show you how,  Marketing
Positions Available.

                           OH!  Did I tell You We Have our Own TV CHANNEL!!

For More Information Fill Out the Form at the following URL:

http://lonehart.com/danny/ac28826.htm

You may Also recieve Information BY:

PHONE:     1-800-942-9304 and listening to a 3 Min OverView

E-Mail :        Just  Click on the  REPLY  button of your browser and
                    place "DIGITAL" with out quotations in Subject Field.

Thanks  AlexSen Enterprises.

       To be "REMOVED" from this List ""HIT  REPLY" place the word
   **REMOVE** in the Subject Line.  Please Accept our Apology you
                          will never be bothered again.  Thanks