mhonarc-users

Problems with the Audio Excel Dsp 16 sound card

1997-10-02 17:57:16
Hello!
I tried very hard to solve my problem but I failed! Every time when I
start a game under Windows 95, especially one wich was not designed only
for Windows 95, then my sound becomes very noisy! The sound and the
music are very hard to support with that damn noise in the background!
Outside the game, I don't have this problem and under Windows NT 4.0 I
don't had them either! Does anyone of you have any suggestions what this
problem is all about and how it could be solved?! I would be very
thankful for any idea!
Andrew