mhonarc-users

Re: Corrupt index file

1997-10-22 12:38:29
bw(_at_)dcs(_dot_)gla(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk wrote:
I checked out the FAQ but hoped that there was maybe an updated answer to
this question.  I'm running Mhonarc 2.1.0.  One of my mail archives has
become corrupt ie. the index file is just being repeated with each new
message and so grows and grows.  I do not have the original mail messages
to fall back on, just the msg files.

Use -editidx option:

$ mhonarc -help
  -editidx              : Only edit/change index page and messages

Achim

So, what causes this problem?  Can I manually edit the .mhonarcdb/index files
to fix it?  Can I rebuild from msg files? Help.

-barbara