mhonarc-users

Re: marc-search problems

1997-12-12 14:29:36
: I am trying to finish  the configuration of the marc-search engine written
: by Eric Friedman. I am having difficulty with returning to the search page
: after viewing a help page. I receive the following error:

Do you define "returning to the search page" as clicking on Back or
as following a link?

:
:     Marc-search internal error
:
:     Sorry, your client needs to set HTTP_REFERER
:     -------------------------------------------------------------------
:     This error occured in the main package of
:     /usr/local/ns-home/cgi-bin/marc-search.cgi at line 78.
:
:
:                                                  cjw
:
: Christopher J. Wargaski
: RMS Business Systems
: (847) 215-1661, ext. 223