mhonarc-users

Re: Possible to determine new file name mhonarc just created?

1998-02-18 06:10:27
Silvester Roessner wrote:
The problem is: I call mhonarc from a perl script to add
exactly one message a time to an archiv. Now I want to know the
name of the file mhonarc has created for this message.

One solution I know is to search all existing message files in an
archive for the subject, from , ... . But this is slow.

How about searching for /msg\d\d\d\d\d\.html/ and pick up the
biggest number?
  If you delete a message, $NumOfMsgs decreases,
but the biggest number may not change.
  One addition will modify a couple of files.
--
Koichi Nakatani
Graphic Arts Center, Konica Corporation