mhonarc-users

Excite w/MHonArc (was "No Subject")

1998-02-19 14:02:34
Has anyone ever tried to integrate majordomo server and mhonarc with
Excite for web servers. I include some statements in the majordomo.aliases
file but the search engine doesn't seem to function. Surprisingly, no
error message is generated. Anybody has suggestion on that?

I cannot provide any help, but if you, or anyone else, gets
excite to work with MHonArc archives, please post the process
that was done to get things going.  I will add it to the FAQ.

BTW, have you tried out Wilma?