mhonarc-users

Re: example template

1998-03-23 08:58:05
Patrick McCormick  wrote:

The list I customized is at:
http://icmit.mit.edu/lists/50k-announce/

with an RC file:
http://icmit.mit.edu/lists/50k-announce/50k-announce.rc

Thanks for sharing your work.  The only additions I might make would be
to duplicate the page links at the top, especially since my archives are
large enough that I've had to put 75 messages on a page.  I especially
like the fact that using tables allows the user more control of width and
height so different screen sizes aren't such a problem.

For my archives, I have a search engine available, so the IdxPgBegin and
TIdxPgBegin sections have a small keyword search form in them.  My code
is at:

  http://www.bates.edu/~jhart/is-forum/.mhonarc

--
Jim Hart
"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are for."