mhonarc-users

AD: Composite Plastic Engineers Needed

1998-05-03 14:13:02
Due to you related experience I thought you might be able to help me out.

I am working for a cutting edge specialty process composites molded products
manufacturer and seeking to hire for three different positions located in
Pennsylvania.  FIRST, I am seeking a Business Development Engineer with a
degree in plastic materials science or materials engineering or similar major,
a working knowledge of chemicals, processes and materials employed for
thermoset composite molding,  hands-on experience with lab and production
equipment helpful, and experience with gelcoating, laminating and finishing.
Main responsiblities will be to help in the development of all client
relations, working with all of the Directors including; CEO, VP of Technology,
VP of Manufacturing, VP of Engineering, etc.  SECOND,  I am seeking a
Composites Engineer with a degree in plastic materials science, materials
engineering or similar, with a working knowledge of chemicals, processes and
materials employed for thermoset composite molding.  THIRD,  I am seeking a
Manufacturing Eng!
ineer with 2yrs exp in the composites or related field a working knowledge of
CAD/CAM, Automation using PLC's, 5 Axis CNC machining, CMM and Facility
Maintenance.
(59A)
If you know anyone that might be interested,  please have them contact me at
the following:

Thomas P. Erickson
Phone: 609-584-7438 ext. 259
Fax: 609-584-9575