mhonarc-users

Embedded variables in RC files

1998-06-15 20:56:08

This is perhaps an obvious question, but I find myself wanting to
leverage the same sets of RC for several mailing lists.  Hand editing
(and maintaining those hand edits across all the lists for consistent
look'n'feel) is a pain.  What I would like is to be able to use
environment variables as replaceable parameters in my RC's, or to be
able to define custome variables in my RC's which are then used as
replaceable parameters.

Can do?

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw(_at_)null(_dot_)net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder(_at_)ibm(_dot_)net