mhonarc-users

Re: Unable to create exclude_field routine

1998-07-03 17:53:32
On July 3, 1998 at 08:16, Riccardo Cozzani wrote:

I receive the following message every time I send a messagge to a mhonarc
alias. If I run mhonarc -editidx the error message is give, but if I
remove the .mhonarc.db file and rerun mhonarc -editidx no error message is
given and .mhonarc.db is recreated.

Bad idea.  You just lost all your message and created an empty
archive.

Could someone tell me why the .mhonarc.db files were corrupted?

I do not think it was.

/opt/petra/data/VirtualDomains/cinsedo.it/././www/conf/allevidenze.rc ...
Requiring content filter libraries ...
        mhexternal.pl
        mhtxthtml.pl
        mhtxtplain.pl
        mhtxtsetext.pl
Requiring charset filter libraries ...
        iso8859.pl
ERROR: Unable to create exclude_field routine:
/^*/: regexp *+ operand could be empty at (eval 82) line 11.

It looks like you have a bogus EXCS setting in your resource file.
If you are tring to exclude all headers, use "." or ".*" (the
first one is more efficient).  It looks like you just have a
"*".

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME