mhonarc-users

web host w/Unix shell & mhonarc

1998-07-16 20:50:35
Hello,

I am looking for a recommendation for a good web hosting company which
provides Unix shell privileges AND has mhonarc already installed and
readily available.

Before you point out that it is a piece of cake to install mhonarc if
you know perl, I should add that my programming skills stopped
developing in the days of BASIC paper tape and I know from experience
that if mhonarc is not already installed at the site, I may not have
the know-how to figure out how to install it in my home directory.
Thus, I am looking for a good web hosting site that already has
mhonarc available to everyone.

--Fred

==

Internet Book Information Center
WWW URL: http://sunsite.unc.edu/ibic
e-mail: ibic(_at_)sunsite(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu
U.S. mail: 4893 Archmore Drive, Kettering, OH 45440