mhonarc-users

RE: Problems with NT (was blank)

1998-08-17 14:25:44
Well, this is the first time I am using Perl on NT, and, this is my
first PERL interpreter for the same. I shall try the same on another
machine, with the previous build of Perl.

Some basic Perl stuff does work on this machine as well. Need to tackle
the issues mentioned, and then will get back.

Another thing is that I am using Activestate Perl ver 5.00471.
This, contrary to my own statement is not the latest, as they have
released another version just 4 days ago.

What version are you talking of, Matthew? (Lets not be ambiguous,eh?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Andersen [mailto:mander(_at_)logi(_dot_)net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 12:33 AM
To: mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
Subject: RE: Problems with NT (was blank)

Hmmm I can't get mhonarc to run with the new activestate version.  I get
Runtime Exception error, but on a machine running an older build
everything
works fine.  I think the problem you are having might be from the
version of
Perl your running.

Was this working with the older version of perl?
Does other perl stuff run?

Matthew