mhonarc-users

Subject prefix removal

1998-09-03 05:15:06
Well, on the subject of requested features, here's one I thought of:
a variable setting which would remove a string of characters from the
subject lines of all processed messages.

As an example, many listservers have the option to add a customizable
prefix to the subject lines of a list's messages. For instance, this
list might use something like:

        [MHonArc]

So instead of the current subject of my message, it would show as: