mhonarc-users

Indexing by recipient ("to:" header line)

1998-09-09 12:04:28
Is it possible for MHonArc to index messages by recipient using
the "to:" header line?

I would like to use MHonArc to keep an online record of all messages
that my company sends to customers, but I can't seem to find any way
to index by recipient.  Also, looking through the resources list, I can't
see any mention on "recipient" or "to" anywhere - does this mean that
MHonArc doesn't support recipient indexing?

Roy Hills
NTA Monitor Ltd
--
Roy Hills                                    Tel:   01634 721855
NTA Monitor Ltd                              FAX:   01634 721844