mhonarc-users

Re: No archive

1998-10-01 11:36:00
Subscribers who don't want their messages to be archived
could add a "no archive" flag within their mail.

The most common way to do this is by checking for the existence
of an 'X-no-archive: yes' or 'Restrict: no-external-archive' header.

As I'm invoking MHonArc through a procmail recipe I guess
it's possible to do this within the recipe.

Very easy:

   # If people don't want to be archived, then remove their
   # message
   :0
   /dev/null

Chris