mhonarc-users

Re: Tip on month archiving

1998-10-24 12:40:26
On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Wayne Chapeskie wrote:

On Fri, Oct 23, 1998 at 03:15:36PM -0500, Christopher Lindsey wrote:

[...]

I have found that Return-Path: works for almost every mailing list
that I have been subscribed to.  The one exception I have seen was
a list that was run manually by someone.  A simple procmail recipe
such as

    :0:
    * ^Return-Path:.*owner-mhonarc
    mhonarc

almost always works for me.  If you want to automatically archive list
messages, you can use a wrapper script:

    :0:
    * ^Return-Path:.*owner-mhonarc
    | /usr/local/bin/mha-rdmsg mhonarc

[...]

 Perhaps you have already considered it, but what about using a
subaddress? Subscribe to the list as user+subaddr(_at_)your(_dot_)doman and
then use
a procmail recipe that picks up on the subaddress.

#-----------------------------------
SUBADDR = $1

# for support related mail
:0: