mhonarc-users

Re: web based email services

1998-11-11 07:00:00
Hi Jeff.

Look at http://demo.obsidian.co.za/  and
ftp://ftp.obsidian.co.za/pub/ocs/web/

for the OCS web intranet email and scheduler, admin etc...  utilities.
I've uploaded version 1.0-12 of ocsemail yesterday that uses a (nearly)
latest mhonarc. There is a live system available for testing, although
a bit slow to test from the rest of the universe.

I've thanked Mr Hood for his excellent MHonarc project
The mime detachments of ocsemail is based on mhonarc.

You'd need at least ocs-base, ocsemail and (suggested ocsadmin).
It's also a bit pro-redhat (5.1+) but I have someone that volunteered to
get it in debian package format.

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:27:04 -0500
From: Jeff Breidenbach <jeff(_at_)multivac(_dot_)jab(_dot_)org>
To: mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu,
Serge(_dot_)Aumont(_at_)cru(_dot_)fr
Subject: web based email services

I think there are a few such systems kicking about. www.freshmeat.com
has a few listed (look under appindex on their site) I think one
is called "atdot" or something similar.

Anyway, I haven't used any of these myself and do not know
if any utilize MHonArc.

Jeff

Eddie Dunckley - Obsidian Systems, Tech Mgr - Cel; (+27) 083-379-6891
Boskruin Office Park, Unit 3, Bosbok Str. RandPark Ridge ext 58, 2154
http://www.obsidian.co.za. Tel 7926500/38, Fax:7926522 /083-8-3796891
..."The e-mail of the species is deadlier than the mail...."...