mhonarc-users

Problems with MIME attachments

1998-11-30 06:01:37

Hi,

I have a problem that I'm hoping somebody can help me with:

The Mhonarc (2.3.1) archive we are using is superb for showing MIME attachments
of known formats, such as GIF etc when you place them inline.

However we are getting attachments of a type TEXT/plain which aren't!  They are
in fact Applix Word documents.

Mhonarc extracts the file as a text document but it would be nice if it would
read the 'name="logbook.aw"' and 'x-unix-mode=0700' fields in the
'Content-type'
header line and store as a file.

[See below.]

This applies to a few other attachments types. I could use the 'usename'
facility but this would cause problems with filenames that are the same.

Regards,

Andy White

content-length: 8907

--Troop_of_Monkeys_081_000
Content-MD5: nwYkOry4nHDgwzHGHYcfpw==

test

--Troop_of_Monkeys_081_000
Content-MD5: AqfAcBlw6/HQ+i09QdxrcA==

*BEGIN WORDS VERSION=430/320 ENCODING=7BIT
<Applix Words>
<asc @(#)% andrewwh 32

<Globals levelIndent:500 hyphMethod:0 headerMargin:250 footerMargin:250 changeB\
 arPos:0>
<start_styles>