mhonarc-users

Re: EXCS Comments, In-Reply-To, and References not working

1999-01-14 14:07:08
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:11:29 -0500, Al Gilman <asgilman(_at_)iamdigex(_dot_)net>
wrote:

I suggest you try harder digging out the positive approach.  It's in there.

Check out the various predefined resource variables.  You can get From, To,
Subject and Date values and format your own presentation.  Just kill all
the predefined formatting with excs * and roll your own.

That's the workaround I have in mind if I can't actually fix the problem.
(Semantics, but when I was referring to a positive approach, I meant by
comparison to EXCS, not the fact that I can reject the entire thing and
then build something else that looks the same.)