mhonarc-users

what if 'mhonarc -defineconst FOO="bar"' existed

1999-01-21 12:41:05

Does anyone know if someone has, or if there are plans to, add a
-defineconst type command to mhonarc?  Something that would work just like
-definevar but would only be interpolated once within the template upon
the initial creation of a file, and never again after subsequent edits
(not unlike the message headers and message body I guess).

Such a feature would be of great benefit to my current project of creating
a web message-board / mailing list, and rather than re-invent the wheel I
thought I'd ask around.

PS. Earl, feel free to ignore the message I sent you last night in
desperation, xray.mpe.mpg.de came back up and I was able to figure out
how to subscribe to this list.

--
      ____Jamie_Heilman______________________jamie(_at_)salu(_dot_)net
 SALU.ne| Programmer/Analyst   917 SW Oak Street, Suite 405