mhonarc-users

Ezmlm/Qmail revisit

1999-03-09 12:42:21

I joined the list just in time to catch one message about using Ezmlm with
Mhonarc.  It looks like it's been done, but can somebody repost any ways
for getting Mhonarc to work with the Ezmlm archive format to index an
archive and also how to deal with current messages posted to the list?  I
appologize if I missed it in the list archives.

Thanks,

Paul Nowak

 Paul Nowak, Jr.                           EE-Link Project Manager
 email: p-nowak(_at_)eelink(_dot_)net                 (734) 546-6992 (office)
 WWW: http://eelink.net/                    (734) 763-7561 (fax)