mhonarc-users

Re: How to create otherindexes

1999-04-30 08:18:15
If you haven't already, you might want to look at Simeon ben Nevel's
resource pages:

http://www.sonic.net/~snevel/mhonarc.html

This link is available from the MHonArc main page under "3rd party
links". I haven't tried using <otherindexes> myself but found his
resource files very helpful when setting up my own.

Tam Vuong wrote:

Hi mhonarc people,

I am a newbie and I want to  create other indexes beside the main and thread

Date, Author, Subject.

I try to use the otherindexes but I can only have one of the above either
Subject or Author or Date.

I cannot have them all.

Is it possible that I can have them all and how to ?

I have confusion of using the <otherindexes> .

Thanks in advance.

Tam Vuong