mhonarc-users

Re: header-fields - resource variables?

1999-05-25 17:11:05
On May 13, 1999 at 11:10, "Jim Robb" wrote:

I excluded x-(?!meeting) successfully from the EXCS list and I can
get $x-meeting$ to appear appropriately formatted on the msgpg.
BUT I can't get it to appear in the index, where I really want it to be.
Is there a way to include content of a header field other than $from,
$date, $subject items in the index list  (within LITEMPLATE)?

MHonArc does not support the use of arbitrary header fields.
Current implementation would make such a feature inefficient.