mhonarc-users

Re: Rebuilding the HTML Archive

1999-06-09 21:43:37
On June 10, 1999 at 12:54, Kobe Watkins wrote:

I'm currently managing quite a few MHonArc lists and the RC files are
being changed quite frequently. I was wondering if there is a command
that will let me rebuild the HTML archive to reflect the changes to the
RC file. I need all of the HTML files to be rebuilt (i.e. all the old
messages too). Is there such a command? I searched the website and
couldn't find anything, only dbrecover which rebuilds the database, but
nothing to rebuild the archive.

-editidx