mhonarc-users

Re: failed pipe from sendmail

1999-06-30 08:26:04
The 1st line of <pathto>/mhonarc is:
#! /usr/bin/env perl -I/opt/CSStools/local/contrib/mhonarc/lib

Looks like that's where it is coming from.  I didn't install mhonarc.  Anybody
know what env is?

mhonarc works fine from the command line.  Could it be a permissions problem?
Mail is sent to a majordomo list, and an alias in majordomo.aliases pipes the
message to mhonarc.

-Andy