mhonarc-users

Re: one message instead of multiple - why?

1999-12-01 22:54:09
On November 26, 1999 at 12:02, "Peter Seitz jun." wrote:

I fully agree. I am trying to make some resource files available
which simulate the hypermail archive style. Hopefully I will have
them finished in january next year. It would be of great help for
other people to have some well documented resource files which are
ready to run.

There is an appendix in the documentation that includes sample
(annotated) resource files.  They are the same as in the examples
directory but with resource elements and variables hyperlinked to the
docs.

If others have useful examples, please contribute.  I have a script
that HTMLizes resource files for inclusion in the documentation so
it is little effort for me to add in new examples.