mhonarc-users

Re: Command Line Syntax

1999-12-10 19:46:05
On December 9, 1999 at 17:02, "Stephen Irwin" wrote:

I've created a batch file that's launched by the NT scheduler every day.
Everything was working fine until I added the references to the resource
file. Is the following syntax correct or have I goofed? Thanks - Steve

mhonarc -add
d:\mail\californiaaviation.org\users\airportuser\main.mbx -force -rcfile
airport.mrc -outdir
e:\inetpub\californiaaviation.org\_private\maillist\archive\airport

The mailboxes must appear after all option-related arguments.