mhonarc-users

Seeking MHonArc consultant

2000-01-13 11:41:27
I wish to hire someone to install MHonArc on a
website where Telnet/Shell access is not available
(Hiway Technologies, in Fla.)

I have little Unix experience and have spent some
unsuccessful hours trying to do this.

I have successfully used MHonArc 2.3.3 with MacPerl,
but I would like the archive creation process to be
done at the website on a semi-automated basis.

Please provide a quote and a brief delineation of your
experience working with MHonArc.

For simplicity, I would prefer to pay via the PayPal system.
(see <http://www.paypal.com/>

Philip Denlinger
<http://www.managedcaremag.com/>