mhonarc-users

Re: One extra Anonymous message after processing

2000-04-06 20:25:40
On April 6, 2000 at 17:09, Roger Wolvington wrote:

  I've just installed version 2.4.5 and I've got it working (mostly)
except for one extra problem.  Everytime it runs the script
it adds an extra "anonymous" message to the HTML archive.

Without seeing what the input data looks like, it is hard to
see where the problem may be.  Any URLs to the data?

Yes.  Here's one that should work to view the mailbox in question
[snip]

The problem is that the mailbox file has a blank line at the very
beginning.  This is what is causing mhonarc to create a null message
in the archive.

        --ewh