mhonarc-users

Re: Eudora is cuting out messages boundaries

2000-10-27 22:59:30
On October 27, 2000 at 14:57, Roberto =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o?= Lopes Garcia
wrote:

I´m using mhonarc to convert from eudora 5.0 mail box and allways have the
warning: No messages bondaries found!

It is possible that the message separator used by eudora 5.0 does not
match the default message separator MHonArc looks for.  You can
change the pattern that MHonArc uses by modifying the MSGSEP resource.

If you are unsure what to set the resource to, provide a sample
eudora 5.0 mailbox (as an attachment) containing 2 messages so we
can see what pattern will work.