mhonarc-users

Re: A few MHonArc questions

2000-11-01 14:19:34
On November 1, 2000 at 23:33, "Mathias K rber" wrote:

1. When creating a threaded index, the followup messages are
usually preceded by an mpty line. I think this is the result
of the <UL> in TSUBLISTBEG.

What client are you using?  With the default values, no extra
spacing is rendered under Netscape (Unix & Win32), IE, and Lynx.
Have you modified the thread layout resources to generated different
markup?

2. Is there an easy way to add a button-bar to each index (and thread index)
page when using MULTIPG? I had hoped MULTIPG would define one by default..
Into which resource should this go?

See the Page Layout section of the docs on the resource the control
page appearance.  I also recommend looking at the example resource
files shown in an appendix of the documentation to help you get
started woth using resources.

3. I would like to list the To, Cc and Bcc fields in the index (at least one
of them).
$TO$ however does not work. Is there any other way to get at these?

Not w/o changing the code.  $TO$ only applies to MAILTOURL resource.
For efficiency reasons, receipient fields are not stored in the
database file.