mhonarc-users

Powered By Logo

2000-11-12 20:49:12
Greetings MHonArc Members,

Receently when redoing my webpages I started putting logos for the programs
that my server uses.  When looking through the MHonArc website I could find
a Powered By MHonArc logo anywhere.  So with a little experimentation I
created a Powered By logo for MHonArc and submitted it to Earl for approval.
Well Earl has approved the logo and will be placing it both on the MHonArc
website as well as include it the next distribution. You can also find it
located on my website at http://www.cyberhomestead.com/mhonarc.htm

Thanks again Earl for accepting the logo, I had a lot of fun creating it for
the group.

Ian Richardson
CyberHomeStead.com