mhonarc-users

RE: Pb with subdir and icons

2001-01-26 03:30:09
Thank you for your quick answer, Earl. I tried to use:

<MIMEArgs override>
text/plain;maxwidth=80
m2h_external::filter; inline usename usenameext useicon subdir
</MIMEArgs>

But the external files end up in the base directory and no link for icons were
generated in message pages. On the contrary, if I make comestic change, in
<MSGPGBEGIN> for example, the modification is taken into account at the next
build.

So I wonder if the problem is related to the way we invoked mhonarc in a perl
script.

foreach my $dossier (@dossiers) {
  my @mhargs = ( '-archive',
              '-outdir', "c:/Communs/email/html/$dossier",
              '-rcfile',"c:/Communs/email/resource_files/setec.mrc",
              '-msgsep', "^$msgsep",
              '-title',$dossier,
              '-ttitle',$dossier,
              "c:/Communs/email/mbox/$dossier"