mhonarc-users

Re: No new messages

2001-11-21 01:15:28
At 09:21 PM Tuesday, 11/20/2001, Earl Hood wrote -=>
On November 20, 2001 at 13:22, Ed Kasky wrote:

> Everything was working fine until last week.  I just checked one of the
> html archives and there have been no new messages added  since last
> Sunday.  I will mention here that I upgraded my Sendmail to 8.12 but
> changed nothing with respect to any of the file permissions, etc. that
> relate to the files and directories for Mhonarc.  At least not that I am
> aware of ;-)

FYI to the list:

The problem appears to be the same issue as brought up in the past
related to Wilma:

You're right - I changed it to the following based on your suggestion in the faq:

<MsgSep>
^From \S+\s+\S+\s+\S+\s+\d+\s+\d+:\d+:\d+\s+\d+
</MsgSep>

and was able to reindex the month no problem...

Thanks!

Ed
~~

Ed Kasky
Los Angeles, CA
Fear is a darkroom for developing negatives.