mhonarc-users

Re: thread list indentation

2001-12-06 12:28:14
On December 5, 2001 at 13:27, "niraj" wrote:

1.  what tags are used to indent messages if they belong to the same
 thread and maintain the level of threads by using resource file. I want
 to format the messages for showing messages within same thread ..I get
 the indentation of threads when i am not using rcfile but it losts after
 using resource file...

The Page Layout section of the documentation provides a summary of the
resources that affect the layout of the thread index pages.  Since you
have stated that when you specify a resource file the layout is not
what you want, then apparently there are settings in the resource
file that change the value of the resources that affect thread index
page layout.  You will need to correct these settings to get the
desired layout.

If you are having trouble debugging your resource file, we may be able to
help if you provide a pointer to your resource file for us to look
at.