mhonarc-users

Re: need help with install

2001-12-11 15:11:29
On December 10, 2001 at 20:31, "zlobecsport" wrote:

Can someone install MHonArc on my server for free? I need help. I tried to
install MHonArc but it's not working and I don't know how to use shell
(where is it?) and I don't know which files shoud I open for editing.

You need to provide more details on what you tried since just saying
something is not working gives us no context on why it is not working
for you.

The term "shell" in the documentation refers to your command-line
interface to your system.  Under Windows, this is typically the
DOS command prompt.  Under Unix-type systems, there are a variety
of command-line shells available.