mhonarc-users

new newbie question

2002-02-16 22:19:13
Hi,

Very sorry to waste your time with this, but I am very new to the world of
perl etc and am trying to learn. I have already searched extensively in the
archive and FAQs and on the WWW before posting this question. How do I
execute the install.me file?

I have uploaded the files on to my (remotely hosted) server but don't seem
able to run the program. Using the MSoft ftp client I have gone into the
directory with the install.me file in it and typed perl install.me but this
returns an error?

I know that Perl is enabled on the serve, since another basic perl program
(with the .pl extension) works fine.

If you could help, I would be grateful.

Thanks

jb