mhonarc-users

Re: Newbie Question re:Output

2002-02-28 11:25:21
On February 28, 2002 at 11:20, Nick Brigham wrote:

Is there a way to have MHonarc NOT rewrite the html of the maillist.html
page other than adding threads?

To clarify, I have changed the <title> and added notation that appears on
maillist.html. However, when I run mhonarc it overwrites what I have placed
in there.

Check the Page Layout section of the docs.  Things like the <title>
can be set within a resource so MHonArc will regenerate the title
you desire everytime it edits maillist.html.  There are resources
that allow you to alter almost every part of maillist.html to what
you desire.