mhonarc-users

Re: Interpolating subject in 'mailto' links

2002-03-13 18:20:40
On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:58:23 +0200
mooffie  <mooffie(_at_)typo(_dot_)co(_dot_)il> wrote:

I want to put a 'reply' link under the message body.

I can't help directly, but I can distract!

I accomplish a similar end via PHP (I have MHonArc gen PHP files,
not HTML), and this have the reply link bring up a form with a
properly attributed and quoted message.  See the archives of this
list for the details and pointers on how, or the online Mailman FAQ
for further discussion.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?