mharc is the web-based mail archiving system that uses Procmail,
MHonArc and Namazu.
* web-archive: Added -mharcdir option to specify location of list
specific resource files. If the file <-mharcdir>/<list-name>.mrc
exists, it will be passed into mhonarc, after common.mrc.
* web-archive: Added support for additional mhonarc options to be
specified in lists.def by defining the MHonArc-Options field.
* web-archive: If the No-Search lists.def field is set to 1 for
a list, then searching will be disabled for the archive: no search
index will be created and the $SEARCH-FORM$ custom resource variable
will be set to the empty string.
* web-archive: Changed some of the default pathname values of some
options. In sum, default pathnames that include "../archive/.."
had the "archive/" component removed.
* web-archive: The following resource variables set have different
$MNAV-CGI$ => $PNAV-CGI$
$CUR-MONTH$ => $CUR-PERIOD$
The old names are still set for backwards compatibility.
* web-archive: The "[Raw]" link on the top index page of a list
archive is now "[mbox]". Also, it will show the size of the mbox
in bytes and if the mbox is gzipped.
. Removed options in MIMEARGS that could cause security problems.
Users can add options that fit their level of comfort.
. Added definition of $PREV-PERIOD-LABEL$ and $NEXT-PERIOD-LABEL$
which are defined as "Prev Period" and "Next Period",
These variables are used for the next/prev period links on the
index pages. Note, these values are a change from the
"Prev Month" and "Next Month".
. The next/prev resource variables for the next/prev period links
have different names:
$NEXT-MONTH-LINK$ => $NEXT-PERIOD-LINK$
$PREV-MONTH-LINK$ => $PREV-PERIOD-LINK$
* read-mail: Added explicit "exit 0" at end of script. This is
to avoid a bogus non-zero exit status of filter-spool finds nothing